Monday 27 July 2009

Love Hope Strength

This is a 10 min video clip about the Everest Rocks - the record breaking, highest gig in the world! All to raise money to fight cancer on a global basis.

The Love Hope Strength Foundation is close to my heart because I have been an avid fan of Mike Peters and the Alarm for over 25 years. Also, I believe in the healing and empowering effect of music.

The LHSF strive to put cancer fighting resources in each country of the world.

I am lucky to be living in Great Britain where our resources are the best, others are not so lucky and its not fair.

The foundation has increased the bone marrow donor list, provided the first ever mammogram in Nepal.

If you want to consider a charity, consider LHSF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value each and every comment left, they keep me going and give me strength!