Saturday 8 August 2009

Pandora Bracelet - New Bead!!!!!

If you have been following my blog, then you will know that my best friend bought me a PANDORA bracelet with a BREAST CANCER bead on it to thank me for being a standing parent for her daughters naming ceremony. Since having the bracelet, I have started to use it as a markway for my breast cancer journey.
So far I have the "Love, Hope, Faith" bead because that is what I live by these days, my mother in law bought me a ball of love hearts, I had a red bead to represent the end of Epi-Rubison the nasty red chemo drug, my mother in law bought me a rabbit to mark the start of CMF and now I have just bought myself my much promised hedgehog because my hair is growing back and my eyebrows are all there now!!! So excited! So there is a picture of the little fella (much nicer in real life).
Stephanie "Bah to Cancer" - we must meet up one day to compare our bracelets!
Massive thanks to John Creed Designs Ltd (yet again) for a super fast delivery! I only placed the order yesterday and it was with my 9am this morning. Brilliant web site for pandora authentic beads! http://www.johngreeddesign.co.uk/ Check em out!
Day 2 following CMF and I still feel tired but the medication is working and my stomach acid is abating along with my upset tummy! Tiredness I can deal with, upset tummys and acid reflux - I cannot!

10 comments:

  1. I love your little hedgehog, he is so adorable! I hope you'll show us your whole bracelet someday. I hope you are feeling better quickly Sara (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww he's gorgeous,, thanks for the link too.. I'm on my waayyyyyyyy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. just clicked your link and its a no no.. try Johngreeddesign.co.uk

    its greed not creed xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the hedgehog, and especially that it symbolizes your hair growing back!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a huge fan of hedgehogs dear friend.

    Oh yes, the red devil, that is truly worth buying a bead for.

    I hope you feel better soon.

    Love Renee xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do hedgehogs live in your area? It does look cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The hedgehog is cute ... went to the site ... nice stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw! He is adorable and the bead thing is a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooops! Thanks Tracey for spotting my mistake! I have amended it now!

    Sue, yes we do have hedgehogs here and we have some regular visitors too x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I am John Greed from John Greed Design Ltd! I just want to say as a father of 5 kids, (i'm typing with one hand and soothing my youngest with the other at 5.45am in the morning) that my heart really goes out to anyone who is facing Cancer and has young kids. Youre whole life revolves around looking after them and wishing the best for them in the future. It must make the whole thing even more emotional.
    I want to shout encouragement from the virtual sidelines, so I'm hoping you have lot's of support and for a brief moment you can hear my chear! GOOD LUCK AND KEEP GOING!

    ReplyDelete

I value each and every comment left, they keep me going and give me strength!