Thursday 1 April 2010

Secret Post Club


In March I joined the secret post club.

I sent my first package out and it was received with happiness. Today, I received my own package. I had a beautiful fairy card with a hand written message from a fellow Sara together with a tiny leather book which I can fill with my thoughts and notions and keep with me or under my pillow I thought. I also received the prettiest book mark, silver with pink beads, this is such a useful gift for me because I am always reading! (oops! sorry, I uploaded the picture without editiing it so you will have to cock your head as you look at it!)
So thank you to Sara at www.theheartofourtribe.blogspot.com

I have received details for Aprils secret post and I have already put a few bits together but I shall say no more because I don't want to spoil any surprises.

Here is a little bit about the club. Each month you are matched up with someone and the details are sent to you privately. You then put together a package along with a little note and send it out to your recipient before the 15th of the month. If you want, you can then blog about your secret post experience. There is a £10 spending cap on the package but alot of the secret post members make their own gifts and it is not a requirement to spend lots of money. It is about making others happy not "keeping up with the Jones".

5 comments:

  1. so glad to hear it arrived - it sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! The card is really beautiful! That's such a good idea.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that idea. I am about filled up with planned posts so I had better not try this yet. It is fun for sure to received and to send out nice things. I love that card and sometimes forget to do things like not rotating my picture. Easter Blessings
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely gift - I love Fairies and Book marks :-)

    I love the Secret Post Club. Looking forward to putting mine together this month.

    Enjoy it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. how do I join the secret post club??

    ReplyDelete

I value each and every comment left, they keep me going and give me strength!