- I am thankful for having all of my faculties; my eyes for seeing, my ears for hearing, my legs for walking and my nose for smelling. This week I have enjoyed seeing and smelling Bluebells and wild garlic and walking through the woods. I liked seeing the different colours and textures of the grass and the catkins on the trees.
- I am thankful for my good friends who have listened to me and helped to lift my spirits
- I am thankful for having the ability to laugh when I feel like crying, smile when I feel like frowning and putting on a brave face.
- I am thankful for my husband who is always there for me and has supported me so much through this battle with cancer
- I am thankful for the wonderful doctors and medics who have helped me and continue to research cancer and find new cures
Thursday, 7 May 2009
I am grumpy so I will keep this short;