Tuesday 22 September 2009

Another Day Another Dollar


Joe: I love it when he wears the colour red!
I had my 7th dose of Radiotherapy this morning. All is well! I love the colour of the green lasor lines that cross your body, a beautiful vibrant colour, really attractive! The staff are really lovely, I got told I looked like Demi Moore yesterday! Well, I would like her body and her money but its all wishful thinking! Actually, I like me and my life and I wouldn't change it apart from the having cancer bit.
The area where they radiate is slightly sore but no redness yet. It throbbed a little last night but I adjusted my cushions for support and that helped. They told me to increase the amount of times I applied cream so I will do so!
I feel as though I am coming down with a cold. I have ZERO energy, slight headache and my nose is stuffed. However, it has been windy, it is autumn and it could be my allergies .... who knows.... I will rest and see what happens.
I have started a new post to help me with my fitness and weight lost challenge post cancer. www.saraschallenge.blogspot.com I will post my stats and pictures on a Friday which will be when I get my weekly weigh in at Weight Watchers. I am hoping that by blogging about my challenge, it will help to keep me focused.
Just waiting for the boys to return from school. Harry was "litter picking" today in the park as part of the "clean up Wales" campaign. He was very excited about using the grabby picky up thingy (he loves gadgets..... mini man in the making!).

2 comments:

  1. Great shot! I'm on my way over to check out the new blog ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. my thoughts are with you and I know what you are going through. your good attitude will take you a long way. I will check out your other blog also. have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

I value each and every comment left, they keep me going and give me strength!