I read a magazine article recently which suggests that by writing down 5 things you are grateful each day for when you wake up, makes you a happier and more content person.
I am always ready to try anything which might have a positive outcome so I did that this morning and I will share them with you today;
1. I am grateful for not drinking wine last night, I feel so much better this morning as a result.
2. I am grateful because Harry is getting better, he was so poorly yesterday with a high temperature and I found it really distressing.
3. I am grateful for being alive, that my lumpectomy was a success. Scars? Doesn't matter because I am alive to see Joseff and Harry growing up.
4. I am grateful for having such a sensible son in Joseff. He is so good, takes everything in his stride. I wish I could split my time more evenly. Harry takes so much of my attention.
5. I am grateful to be able to "SEE" because without my sight I would miss so much.
I won't give you a daily report on my 5 things I am grateful for each day because they will probably end up being mostly the same!