Sunday 17 January 2010

A Good Weekend

I was just looking through some of my video clips and I found this one of Harry which made me giggle! He is running and running but its the look on his face that makes me smile!

We have had a good weekend so far with few melt downs. Jasons mum came yesterday and we had a nice chat, she took the boys out around the village. They went to Christ Church, Rossett where Harry went into the pulpit and recited the Lords Prayer. They then said a little prayer of thanks for my good health - thats nice. I don't know if you have seen a picture of my crosses but the boys got me one each last year on one of their Nana expeditions. I have framed them and they are above my bed. They are hand carved and proceeds went to help others.

We had our pizza night but I made the mistake of changing the "make" of pizza which didn't go down well with Harry. I tried to tell him it was the same as usual but there's no fooling him!

Today the boys have been horse riding. Joe rode Cracker and Harry rode Red Robin. They had a good lesson, the sun was shining and it was a lovely day to ride. We stopped off at Farm & Pet to buy some rabbit food and now we are home, doing our own things!

Life after cancer. I think you open up your mind once you have faced your own mortality, you free your spirit and see only the good life has to offer. I am blessed with good friends who keep me flying high!

On that note...................... wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Sara...I cannot tell you what a joy it is to read this! May you continue to feel the "Weeeeeeeeeee"!
    Loved the video..giggle...boys are so much fun!! Full of energy and sillies!!
    Hugs to you hon...am happy dancin' for you!
    Namaste, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute video of Harry, love the smile.
    Sounds like a wonderful weekend Sara, I hope you can keep all the good feelings going into the new week......:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT"S GREAT. I too beat it.,,
    feels like you are born again.
    So glad for you..

    yvonne

    ReplyDelete

I value each and every comment left, they keep me going and give me strength!