Wednesday 24 March 2010

Feeling Fat!

Oh my goodness!


Thats just how I feel.


I am so fed up of being overweight, tired all the time and bloated. I want to wear my own wedding ring again, I want to have some energy, I want to lose this blasted weight so that I can feel good about myself.


I want my nails to be nice, they are splitting and peeling and theres nothing I can do to stop it.


I focused so much on getting through 2009 I didnt bargain for side effects into the new year. Well here it is.........

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Diana, set your mind to it. The weight can and does come off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there gal. So far so good. Keep on looking ahead. blessings
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweetie I know it is discouraging right now but it really will get better....and remember those who love you love you for your heart, spirit and not for shiny nails or how much you weigh......be gentle with yourself, you are so worth it.......:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This too shall pass!
    Recovery isn't instant. It has been a year since I stopped chemo but I still have a few side-effect left. But you beat cancer!! A few pounds will be much easier to beat.

    ReplyDelete

I value each and every comment left, they keep me going and give me strength!